Vistas de página en total

martes, 15 de febrero de 2011

JOSE ROBERTO GARCIA MIRO

My name is Jose Roberto Garcia Miro, im 18 years old  ,i am in 2 semester of college and  im studying international bussines. I want to talk about myself beginning with my hobbies. One of my hobbies is to play soccer, i love it  and i play it all the time, when i was a young boy i wanted to be a professional soccer player but that dream was a little difficult because i didnt focus in soccer all the time so that is when i realized that i have to focus in things that are more easy for me like bussines thats how i decided my carrer. Also im going to talk about my life like the fact that i am not from Mexico, I was born in Madrid but i consider myself more Mexican than the Tequila and the Tortillas together. Many people ask me why i love so much Mexico and i just say that Mexico is the only one that had see me grow and  even though there is a lot of bad things in Mexico i just love my country and im proud of be part of this country.

7 comentarios:

  1. miro!
    I already read your blog and I think that is a very good thing that you love Mexico…Im glad that we are still English classmates!
    see you tomorrow.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hey robert I think that you are great.....and it makes me happy knowing that we are clñassmates

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Karla says that you are a good guy...so I believe her and we can be friends

    ResponderEliminar
  4. mirosh hi!! I have to post 5 comments in other blogs so how are you? I'm at the afternoons now miss u

    ResponderEliminar
  5. mirosh!! i went to your house today but no one answered the door.. tell me if you are free tomorrow, for me to visit you by 6 pm
    maybe we can go for a beer,, or two? lol

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  6. -more easy/easier
    -career
    -Also I´m/I´m also
    -Why I love so much Mexico/Why I love Mexico so much
    -of be/of being part

    ResponderEliminar